Do you know that branded soaps contain harsh chemicals like caustic soda which badly damage your skin? Yes, caustic soda among the powerful thinner which used to remove paint from different metals. So you can imagine its negative effect. It’s not over yet, these soaps also reduce the natural oil from your skin and make it dry. These soaps contain a higher pH level which demolishes friendly acidic layer on your skin that further leads to several skin issues, studies confirmed. So why don’t you try a homemade body soap which is not associated with any side effect?
Using coconut oil and essential oil you can make a body soap at home which is gentle enough to deal all skin types. I swear this is so simple and takes only a few minutes. It will help to kill pathogenic bacteria’s on your skin and make it more healthy. Try it yourself!
Homemade Body Soap Ingredients
- Coconut oil – carries a handsome amount of antibacterial properties which help to deal different allergic symptoms. Additionally, it has some predominant triglycerides that naturally moisturize your skin. Coconut oil also fights premature aging, reduce fine line and wrinkles to your face due to the presence of Vitamin E
- Castile soap – the main purpose of adding castile soap in this homemade body soap is because it is totally toxic free. On the other hand, it doesn’t kill super bugs that are skin friendly and safe for babies as well.
- Essential oils – are fantastic to relax your skin and regulate oil production. It also helps to reproduce dead skin cells and fight early aging. The antiseptic properties of essential oil naturally shrink pore size and promote a healthy skin.
Homemade Body soap Recipe
You Will Need
- Coconut Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Castile Soap – 4 tablespoons
- Patchouli Essential Oil – 12 drops
- Lemon Essential Oil – 7 drops
- Add coconut oil in a pan and heat a little bit to melt it and set a side homemade body soap
- Take a mixing bowl, add castile soap and whisk it well
- Now add melted coconut oil and stir together to make it frothy homemade body soap
- Add patchouli and lemon essential oil and mix it well essential oil homemade body soap
- Pour the mixture into a clean bottle homemade body soap
- Shake well so all ingredients mix properly homemade body soap
Method Of Use
Use this homemade body soap as you try any commercial body soaps
Don’t waste your money on expensive products and make your own homemade body wash with coconut oil.